Enterprise Mobility Management
Intricately connected to securing your organization from mobility strategy implementation, is the topic of how you manage the extensively heterogeneous environment associated with the very same implementation. Let’s revisit BYOD to shed some light on this statement. Here are but a few of the management level issues introduced by BYOD:
- Multiple mobile device platforms, including mobile OS’s (iOS and Android) for phones and tablets, Windows for laptops and more.
- Generating a centralized view of all mobile devices in the organization, including BYOD devices, in context of all of an organizations computing assets.
- Policy management, compliance, risk management, etc., discussed above.
- Managing corporate applications installed on BYOD devices.
- Pushing policy and app. updates to BYOD devices
In industry terms, we call this field of IT management, Enterprise Mobility Management, or EMM, and at MobilityPro we have developed broad based acumen in planning and deploying IBM’s market leading Maas360 EMM solution, including coverage for 3rd party apps and integration with other infrastructure systems, e.g. Active Directory, Mail Servers, etc.